Book Review Policy 2020-2021
Hello dear reader, and thank you for visiting my website.
If you’ve landed on this page, I hope it’s because you found me on social media or through a search engine and would like me to read your book. If this is the case, please see below for my full terms before contacting me. If not, you’re probably in the wrong place and should head on back to the homepage to explore more of my website!
Lisa Ann Kissane/The Nomo Book Club Book Review Policy 2020-2021
1. I will only consider your book if it has childless themes or characters. This does not need to be the main subject of the book or even the main protagonist. However, my readers are looking for childless representation in literature and this is what my website offers them. I am therefore open to all genres (excluding erotica).
2. I will read ePUB, PDF or Kindle e-books as well as paperbacks and hardbacks. Sadly, I cannot accept audiobooks as (despite trying many times) I am just unable to take in the information this way.
3. My country of residence is England. Please bear this in mind when offering physical book copies.
4. My current turnaround time is up to 2 months from receiving the book to read and review. If you need something outside of this timescale, get in touch and I will see what I can do.
5. All my 3-star and higher reviews will be posted on Goodreads and Waterstones. I do not rate below 3-stars as I feel this is unhelpful for authors; instead, if I feel your book has not reached this threshold, I will contact you directly to offer constructive feedback. If the book does indeed have childless themes or characters, I will also post my review on this blog along with social media accompaniment. Please be aware that my reviews are categorised by a trigger traffic-light system which you can view here. Some books may be chosen for participation in the NoMo Book Club – if this is the case, I would love to have you on board for a chat, Q&A or guest post. Not all books I read will be chosen for the NoMo Book Club.
Please contact me using any of the methods below if you wish to discuss your book or have any questions.